Monday, January 14, 2008

Torture by mail continued

I have tried to be patient. I have tried not to think about it. The fact still remains that I won a knitting machine off of eBay in December and it is still not here. I actually won two, but one isn't coming because she can't find the accessories. The guy that sold me this one didn't mail it right away because of some unusually bad weather but now I am starting to think that it isn't coming either. I must have some bad knitting machine karma or something because about 4 years ago I won a knitting machine off of eBay that never came either and it was a complete nightmare getting my money back so I am hoping against hope that I am wrong. I just am so excited to try out my new purchase that it is really starting to get under my skin that they aren't here yet. I need to start a new project to get my mind off of stalking the mailman. Blah.

No comments: